• The World Forum
    Why do you only see young people in love and sexual on our screens. Sex and intimacy is not just for the young it is for humanity.
    What do you think?
  • MK2021
    Sex is about being human not your age. I think the media and the general narrative has always been we don't want to think about anyone over 50 having sex. I think it's ridiculous and I hope it changes. Why we are changing so many other things, concerned about other feelings, but not about this, it's is a mystery to me.
  • scottynyc
    Sex is for anyone who wants to have it. What does it have to do with age? If anything maturity brings patience, knowledge - well in most cases!
  • lovestar
    It's for whomever wants to do it!
  • st1969
    It's a crazy idea that its for the young. Why would that be the case. You don't stop feeling and wanting to enjoy life in your 50s and beyond.
  • nux45
    Agreed sex does not belong to any generation. It's about what you want and how you feel!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The World Forum

We all need answers and advice as to how to improve our intimate lives. We need to communicate better, be more authentic, love, live, prioritize pleasure.

How do we do that better?

The World Forum is a community that supports you, passes no judgement, has tips, ideas, inspiration and shared experiences that may help imrpove your intimate life.