• The World Forum
    If you enjoy MMF threesomes, but do not consider yourself to be gay, what does that mean?Do you normally swing with a couple where the man is bisexual?

Does the women in your threesome go wild when her man is mounted from behind by another man, but the other man has no desire to penetrated but loves the experience. What does this mean. does it matter?
  • arnman
    I struggle with these feelings. I have considered myself straight all my life and I love women but I am very turned on by MMF. I want to try if but I think my partner will think I am gay.
  • girllivinglife
    This is tough. I personally think you should share your thoughts, desires and fantasies but it can be too much for some. You need to find a partner who is open to what you want. People can evolve but they can't fundamentally change.
  • madamej
    This sounds very hot to me, but my partner may not be so into the idea.
  • queereye
    I think we all spend too much time worrying about what other people think. If you like it and it's legal and consentual, who cares what you call it! Go with it!
  • rj1980
    I think you and you and your partners should do what you want and enjoy.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The World Forum

We all need answers and advice as to how to improve our intimate lives. We need to communicate better, be more authentic, love, live, prioritize pleasure.

How do we do that better?

The World Forum is a community that supports you, passes no judgement, has tips, ideas, inspiration and shared experiences that may help imrpove your intimate life.