• The World Forum
    Article by Herpassion.com

Sexuality can shift during your life. Major landmark moment can cause your sexuality to shift. It is fairly commonly accepted that women tend to me more bi-curious than men as a whole. Is lifestyle, choice,exploration?
  • feelgood
    I agree with this. I think it can shift. I was bi-curious and I tried it, enjoyed it but did not feel it was central to my sexuality, it was more of a curiosity and a desire I wanted to fulfill. Having said that we are all different and at the end of the day it is about what you feel and what makes you happy and fulfilled.
  • aj1973
    If you ready the work of Kinsey you will know that we there is no such thing as 100% straight. No 2 people are the same in anyway.
  • pleasureseeker
    It can be all of those things. It can be lifestyle, choice or just something you tried and were curious about but have moved on.
  • jimbob
    Yes it is. It can also be just be a passing curiosity and that's it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The World Forum

We all need answers and advice as to how to improve our intimate lives. We need to communicate better, be more authentic, love, live, prioritize pleasure.

How do we do that better?

The World Forum is a community that supports you, passes no judgement, has tips, ideas, inspiration and shared experiences that may help imrpove your intimate life.