• gazza45
    I want to learn to love and like myself, but I find it very hard and just push my feelings to the side. It was hard enough for me to write this! Any advice?
  • freddie69
    You have to take a long hard look in the mirror and try and figure out why you don't like or love yourself. Is there something you can work on? Is it something you have been told. I think you also have to not be so hard on yourself. Don't imagine that everyone else has it figured out. When you realize you are not alone, maybe it will be a lot easier to accept, live and ultimately love youself.
  • mysecret
    What do you have to loose? Face what you dislike so much and try and make some changes. Chances are you are being very hard on yourself for no reason.
  • bartjnm
    Loving yourself isn't easy, but maybe start by asking yourself why you are so hard on yourself?
  • swissgirl
    LIfe is too short not to love yourself. Loving yourself is not about being arrogant its about acceptance and being comfortable.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The World Forum

We all need answers and advice as to how to improve our intimate lives. We need to communicate better, be more authentic, love, live, prioritize pleasure.

How do we do that better?

The World Forum is a community that supports you, passes no judgement, has tips, ideas, inspiration and shared experiences that may help imrpove your intimate life.