• The World Forum
    Hitting middle age can be challenging. Navigating the aging process, particulary the menopause for women isn't always easy. However it can also be a hugely positive life stage. You may have more time and space to concentrate on intimate relationships again.

What do you think and what are your experiences?
  • ladylove
    Yes it does. You have more time, experience and you are not so worried about what people think. Having said all of that, you have to want it. Age is not a prerequesite for things being better and knowing more.
  • yesican
    I agree, it can get better with age, but you have to have the right mindset.
  • julesfun
    Experience is important but not everything. Just because you are older does not mean you know it all. It's about how you feel and what you do about it!
  • tt1965
    I think, well I speak for myself, older people are more interested in new ideas and more willing to try new ideas. I think its a misconception that older people are stuck in old ideas. I have more time to explore!
  • nyc1971
    Yes i think when you are more mature you are more experienced and more open. Not always of course but I think its changing. I certainly don't assume I don't know everything.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The World Forum

We all need answers and advice as to how to improve our intimate lives. We need to communicate better, be more authentic, love, live, prioritize pleasure.

How do we do that better?

The World Forum is a community that supports you, passes no judgement, has tips, ideas, inspiration and shared experiences that may help imrpove your intimate life.