• The World Forum
    If you watch erotic content that is gay but you are straight what does that mean?

Can you seperate fantasy, orientation, behaviour? Do you need to?

Thoughts?
  • rere46
    No it has nothing to with your sexuality. It is the realm of fantasy and curiosity, that does not determine your sexuality.
  • cricket72
    I don't think what you watch has anything to do with your sexuality. There could be many things about it that you like for reasons that have nothing to do with sexuality. It may just be that you are curious.
  • nv1978
    Yes you can seperate behaviour and orientation. Sexuality is ocmplicated and individual and liking one thing does not mean another.
  • texaslife
    No they are 2 seperate things. Also something ypu may be visually stimulated but one week can change very quickly,
  • stw1069
    I think these are seperate things. Unless this really bothers you, I don't think you need to over analyze it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The World Forum

We all need answers and advice as to how to improve our intimate lives. We need to communicate better, be more authentic, love, live, prioritize pleasure.

How do we do that better?

The World Forum is a community that supports you, passes no judgement, has tips, ideas, inspiration and shared experiences that may help imrpove your intimate life.