• The World Forum
    Do straight women find it difficult to articulate what they want?

Are their desires less clearly defined? A 2017 suvey of more than 50,000 Americans found that lesbians orgasmed 86% of the time during sex, as opposed to 65% of straigt women.

Why do you think that is?
  • lizzie80
    i I think it's simple - women talk to women and they listen. If you don't communicate, you can't hope to connect properly.
  • secret79
    Totally agree. Women know their own bodies - other women know what works!
  • candygirl
    Women understand women!
  • flyingsolo
    This is tricky, I think it takes a long time in a woman's life to figure out what you want. Also you want different things at different points in the changing life of a woman. When you are young, different times of the month, pre kids, post kids, menopause, hormonal fluctuations. The list goes on!
  • ciao84
    I think this is true. Its tough for women. You don't want to be humiliated. Sometimes it's just easier to nto say anything and that is not good.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The World Forum

We all need answers and advice as to how to improve our intimate lives. We need to communicate better, be more authentic, love, live, prioritize pleasure.

How do we do that better?

The World Forum is a community that supports you, passes no judgement, has tips, ideas, inspiration and shared experiences that may help imrpove your intimate life.