• The World Forum
    The truth about sex after menopause

Women often feel uneasy when the subject of the menopause comes up. From my own personal experience, it's because it's different for every woman and it's hard to articulate what is going in your own body and mind to yourself, let alone to anyone else. Just when we have more time, children have flown or are about to fly the nest, we know who we are, the menopause hits! It's a very challeging time, full of changes in your body, mind and emotions. For the women herself it is hard to know what is going on and it can be confusing and sometimes difficult for those around you.

Read more>>
  • atalanticbabe
    I think its important to talk about this more. I also think there can be many phases, it can move from difficult to fantastic.
  • melauk
    We need to keep talking about this. The menopause does not kill your sex drive. I had many symptoms but not wanitng sex was not one of them!
  • glittergirl
    I think you feel more sexual in your 50s. Kids haev flown the nest, you know who you are and you do not care what others think!
  • joy1970
    Still finding this out and its complicated!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The World Forum

We all need answers and advice as to how to improve our intimate lives. We need to communicate better, be more authentic, love, live, prioritize pleasure.

How do we do that better?

The World Forum is a community that supports you, passes no judgement, has tips, ideas, inspiration and shared experiences that may help imrpove your intimate life.