• The World Forum
    Great sex with a partner starts with loving yourself. If you cannot connect with yourself, you may have difficulty connecting with a partner. What do you think?
  • luxebabe
    I could not agree more. It took me along time to understand this. I think largely because of a sheltered upbringing and then a series of the wrong partners.
  • kenandbarbie
    I would agree. You have to be in touch with yourself before you can really connect with someone else.
  • curiousgirl
    You have to love yourself first. If you don't love yourself how will anyone else love you?
  • lovingcouple
    Yes self-love is important and frequently!
  • kitty49
    I think you need to know who your sexual self. That is the "blueprint" you grow up with - the dos and don'ts you learned abotu sex. If you know that and why you can become who you want to be. You kinda have to go back to the source.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The World Forum

We all need answers and advice as to how to improve our intimate lives. We need to communicate better, be more authentic, love, live, prioritize pleasure.

How do we do that better?

The World Forum is a community that supports you, passes no judgement, has tips, ideas, inspiration and shared experiences that may help imrpove your intimate life.