• The World Forum
    Non-monogamous relationships are becoming more mainstream. Is polygamy more common than we think. Are there different levels? Can it be underpinned by mutual respect?

As we open the discussion about gender and sexuality, should we also do this about our relationships?
  • jimmyfire
    I want to be manogomaous but I find it very hard. Am I flawed? I do ask myself what is wrong with me. I don't want to hurt my partner but I do and continuously. Why do I get such a rush from new liaisons? Why can I not just be happy?
  • misss80
    This is hard. If you have been cheated on, it's so hard to trust again. I think it goes back to communication. If you both think you are in the same kind of relationship and then someone cheats, your mind might tell you one thing but everything else does not. @jimmyfire - if you find monogamy hard - are with the right partner?
  • t1980
    It's not for everyone. You both have to want the same thing.
  • starship
    It is the answer for some. All to often only one person in a couple though. We all have to be a litle more honest with ourselves and our partners.
  • rogue72
    I think it can be, but it does depend on the couple. As long as you communicate and you are both on the same page.
  • princess47
    i think it is but I dont think that means its for everyone. I think its more about each person in the couple being on the same page. You cannot have one person living a monogamous life and the other not. You have to want the same things.
  • bbday
    For me yes, but not for everyone.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The World Forum

We all need answers and advice as to how to improve our intimate lives. We need to communicate better, be more authentic, love, live, prioritize pleasure.

How do we do that better?

The World Forum is a community that supports you, passes no judgement, has tips, ideas, inspiration and shared experiences that may help imrpove your intimate life.